.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Writing Today, Ch. 30, pp. 570-72; Chapter 3, pp. 27-37 Essay

Writing Today, Ch. 30, pp. 570-72; Chapter 3, pp. 27-37 - Essay Example In this internship period, I used many computer aided devices to come up with routine calculations and therefore creating perfect project research and development timeline. As I worked on all these, I became more and more familiar with the problems that are experienced in these company and suggested and implemented many ideas to solve these problems. In addition to this experience, I am about to graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Texas Wesleyan University. My concrete knowledge in Computer Science and software design will enable me to give the best services in your company as a forensic digital data analyst. I am looking forward to being invited for an interview in your company to expound on my knowledge and experience and what I will do for your company and further discuss my suitability for this position. You can ore details on me on my attached

No comments:

Post a Comment