.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

ANTH 25 Assignment 7 Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

ANTH 25 Assignment 7 - Essay ExampleHence, employees at this level can live on with the management team without much difficulty. I like my job because I always enjoyed playing with numbers while I was young. Banking too has been my join career interest and it fits into my educational goals.The main challenge is the time factor because the financial industry requires an employee to work for many hours due to the workload and limited time resource. This affects off-work commitments and relationships. I overcame this by re-arranging my schedules. The time factor in like manner prevents employees wishing to any form of part-time study program.Today, graduates get an average of $53,000, but my starting recompense was at $49,900. The employment of other employees in this position is an improvement from the earlier $49,700 in 2012. It has been higher in previous years notably 2011, where the figure stood at $50,500. This is according to Andrea Koncz, the employment information manager a t National Association of Colleges and Employees NACE in their salary survey reports.I would describe it as both harmonize and goal oriented. Through this method, the management encourages the workforce to develop a sense of teamwork and drive towards set a target. Firms avoid the use of authoritative management, as it is destructive to the morale of the employees, which hurts organizational productivity. Thus, the management should strive to crook strategies that work for the company and its skilled workforce.I get up at around 630. Am and head out to the gym, after an hours workout I clean up and go to the office. Ten minutes to eight, I check into the office, login to my work email, and check emails I need to attend to.9. Am my workday commences but if it is a Monday morning, we all gather for our weekly meeting with the management team. I go for lunch at 2.pm after handling client accounts for five hours non-stop, its tiring so the lunch smash up helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment