.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Writing Technology :: Writing Technology Technological Papers

Writing engineeringHow many times in an average day does one think of about how their shoes were made, and how the invention has evolved over the years? A soulfulness could never recognize the full extent of it until they tried to make a pair with only the simplest of materials to use. It is so easy to say that society does non know what they collect until it is gone. For this project every tool that I have ever employ for writing was taken away, and it left me more than a little frustrated. It is so hard to think about going by a day without a pen, pencil, or marker to use at will. These things have become as standard as the shoes we break away on our feet. Society knows why it has them, but they do non know to what extent until they are taken away or simplified beyond recognition.There is so much thought that has to go into fashioning something to make unnecessary with. Ideas can become so complex and intricate. Most of the ideas that I came up with were just too much i n the sense that I was making it harder than it needed to be. Being that I am an impatient person, I was feel for something that I could do pretty quickly. I started to look at what was functional to me, and I realized that hey I live in Michigan at that place are a lot of rocks around. I did not want to lobworm a bunch of huge, heavy things around, and so I focused on the smaller pebbles and stones instead. I found a sandy area mean to where I found the rocks, and shaped small piles of them into letters.This idea was a decent one by my standards, and it was legible when it was completed. I formed the joint rock with the stones. Toward the end I did get lazy though and used twigs I found for the last letter. Upon finishing, I realized the final termination would last for a while, but it is not transportable. This could be a task in a more realistic setting. I can not imagine taking notes in class with stones and having to leave it there. This would make perusal nearly impos sible. After contemplating this for a while I came up with a plan of attack. Many ideas that have come about in the technology of writing have built on other ideas (Baron, Dennis, 36).

No comments:

Post a Comment